These Terms of Service ("Agreement") is an agreement between the Licensee ("You", "Your", the "Customer"), who is being licensed to use "Paw" (the "Software", "App", "Service") and Paw Inc., a Delaware Corporation, 3422 Old Capitol Trail #736, Wilmington DE 19808, United States ("Us", "We", "Our", the "Licensor", the "Company").
This Agreement applies if you are using our website, the trial version of the Software, or if have purchased the Software through the website or a third party reseller.
This Agreement is valid without your signature. It becomes effective at the date of purchase or the date you started to use our website or the trial version of the Software, whichever comes first. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, decline it, do not purchase and do not use the Software, do not login on our website. This Agreement is the entire and exclusive agreement between you and us regarding this Software, it replaces and supersedes all prior negotiations, dealings, and agreements between you and us regarding this Software.
2. Software License
You may be licensed to use the Software by multiple means:
- "Paw Classic": the Licensee is allowed to indefinitely use the latest version of the Software at time of purchase, future updates to the Software may be provided through Our website free of additional charge. For this type of license, the Licensee is allowed to install the Software in up to three (3) different machines at a time. While this type of license may be purchased by either individuals or organizations, one license is valid only for one physical person, and may not be transferred to third parties, sold or be shared by multiple individuals or organizations.
- "Paw for Teams": the Licensee choose a subscription plan (monthly or yearly) during which they are allowed to use the Software, they automatically loose the right to use the Software as soon as they choose not to renew the subscription or in case of failed payment. We may decide to interrupt the Service at any time with a 30 days prior notice to the Licensee.
b. Trial Version
We offer, free of charge, the right for each physical person worldwide the right to use the Software during a period of 30 days. We may decide to modify or interrupt this offer at anytime and with no prior notice.
c. Nonexclusive license
License This is only a limited nonexclusive license. We are and remain the owner of all titles, rights, and interests in the Software.
3. Software Provided “As Is”
The Software is provided “As Is”. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not make any warranty of any kind, whether expressed, implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use. You may try the Software before you purchase it.
You may ask us questions regarding to your use of the Software at https://paw.cloud/support. We will do our best to answer you quickly, but no guarantee is provided.
We do not guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted and error-free operability of the Service.
Purchases are non-refundable, unless required by law. We may provide refunds on a discretionary basis.
b. Not for resale
Licenses are not for resale, and are not transferrable. Licenses are bound to the individual or organization that has purchased it, except in the case an organization purchases a license for a member of the organization.
c. Intermediate & European Union VAT
If the Customer is located in one of the following countries Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom the purchase will be handled by our European intermediate reseller, Paw SAS, 2 rue des Favorites, 75015 Paris, France. For these countries, the Customer will be invoiced by this intermediate and the European Union VAT will be collected by this intermediate.
This does not change the relationship You have with Us, and regardless of your country of origin and payment the Software and Service is provided by Us.
5. Paw Cloud
Paw Cloud is a feature that allows the Licensee to synchronize the data it has created with the Software between machines and between people. We are doing our best to provide the best quality of service possible, but we cannot make guarantee on the availability of the Service.
The data the Licensee synchronizes with this feature will be stored our the Company's servers, which are leased from Amazon Web Services, Inc. The Licensee's data will be stored in the United States. The Licensee grants permission to Company to host the data it has entered.
Unless required by law, neither party is liable to the other for any damages, including compensatory, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages, connected with or resulting from this Agreement or your use of this Software.
In no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Company's Internet site, even if the Company or a authorized representative of the Company has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Company's internet site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We remain the owner of the Software, its structure, organization, code and designs. The Software is also protected by the United States Copyright Law and International Treaty provisions.
You agree not to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software.
If any component of the Software is offered under an open source license, we will make the license available to you and the provisions of that license may expressly override some of the terms of this Agreement. All open source components used in the Software are mentioned in the Software under the "Credits" section.
"Paw" is a trademark of Paw Inc.
Paw is not affiliated to Apple Inc. by any way. Apple, Mac, OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc.
11. Governing Law
This License Agreement is governed by the law of the State of Delaware.