Paw 2.2 macOS 10.9+ April 15, 2015
- Pawprint Sharing: Share captured requests & responses online via a permalink so you can show others how an API works or quickly report bugs. The current HTTP exchange (request + response) will be available via a short link (e.g. https://paw.pt/4242) that you can share on Twitter, StackOverflow, via email or messages. Anyone will be able to re-open the same request locally in Paw (credentials are not shared).
- Import APIs templates: Mashape is a directory of hundreds of free APIs ready to use. You can now search for APIs and import endpoints in your project.
- Environments can now be edited either in a pop over sheet or an independent panel, leaving more space and improving usability.
- Document title is always displayed along with an handy menu to save, import and export
- Adds search requests by name, url or method
- Displays pixel size and type for images
- Adds support for JSONP
- Improves HTTP / HTTPS connection speed and request time calculation
- Fixes crash when inserting some characters using various keyboards
- Fixes bug that prevented the app from saving preferences under some circumstances
- Fixes freeze when saving the document many times quickly
- Fixes crash when inserting headers with newlines
- Improves performance when displaying large requests or responses
- Fixes other random crashes
- Dynamically access and modify dynamic values from extensions